- Thursday 9th – club meeting 7pm at the Kingfisher.
- Preston Super Car Meet (PSCM) - Sunday 19th February 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 10am - Noon
- Thursday 9th – club meeting 7pm at the Kingfisher.
- Run out - Sunday 12th March - East Lancs Railway at Bury. Spring Steam Gala & Transport Collectors Fair.
- Sunday 12th March - Cobweb run – Yorkshire Club event. (same day as our ELR run out) 9am start somewhere in Yorkshire!
- PSCM - Sunday 19th March 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- Club season opener – 9th April Burghley House nr Peterborough.
- Thursday 13th - club meeting 7pm at the Kingfisher.
- Super & Classic Car Sunday. 16th April (Easter Sunday) 9am-12 noon Shackleton's Garden Centre, Chatburn. Need to pre-book if displaying car.
- Saturday 22nd April - Parade through Lytham for St George’s Day. Need to pre-book to take part
- PSCM - Sunday 23rd April 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- 7th May - Cars in the Park, Yorkshire club event, Newby Hall Gardens, Ripon, HG4 5AE
- Club meeting on Thursday 11th May – meet at The Kingfisher at 7pm and then leave at 7.15 for a run out to Old Nell’s Tavern. The plan is just to have a drink and a catch up at Old Nell’s but feel free to grab something to eat there if you want. There is a quiz night every Thursday at 9pm if you would like to stay around for that too.
- Sunday 14th May. 8:30am to 12:00pm Supercar Showtime now at Dressers Arms, Wheelton, Nr Chorley PR6 8HD (X-Works one of the sponsors). Open to the public completely free of charge with refreshments available. Supercar attendance is strictly by pre-registration and limited to 50 vehicles (now fully booked).
- Sat 20th May - Vintage Festival Salmesbury http://anthonydpadgett.tripod.com/generalvintage.html
- PSCM - Sunday 21st May 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- 27th May (Saturday) High Peak club – Thrills in the Hills. 10.30 nr Bakewell. More info here: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=203&t=1636221
- There is also a track day at Aintree on the 27th May. See Heath for more info.
- Sunday 28th May - Wrea Green Car Show
- Sunday 28th May - Pendle Powerfest (Nelson & Colne College) http://www.pendlepowerfest.com/
- Sunday 11th June. The 6th Cleveleys Car Show 10am to 4pm.This will have Porsche Clubs, hot rods and American cars will be present as well as mini, MG, stag, scimitar, PT cruisers, Flyde coast cobra and Friends for Ford. To register your vehicle go to … http://ukwheelsevents.ning.com/page/ccs2017
- PSCM - Sunday 18th June 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- Sunday June 18th - Lakes Charity Classic Vehicle Show in Grasmere. Organised by Windermere & Ambleside Lions Club in aid of Blood Bikes Cumbria and LAMRT. More info and how to register here http://www.lakesclassiccarshow.org.uk
- Burnley Classic Vehicle Show Sunday 25th of June 2017 Held in the grounds of Towneley Hall it is a family friendly event with lots to see and do for everyone. To display your vehicle - Vintage and classic cars £5.00, Motorbikes £3.00. More info and booking form here:
- Sunday 2nd July – car show in the grounds of King Edwards School Lytham at 1pm. £10 to display car. Contact Shirley or Dave Welton for booking form.
- Sunday 2nd July 10am – 4pm Motor Show at Robins & Day, 382 Blackpool Road, Preston, PR2 2DS to raise money for local charities. £3 donation per entry. More info here:
- Sunday 9th July – Blackpool Classic Car show on Promenade (organised by Russ Larcombe) 10 am to 4 pm on promenade opposite the tower. Brit and American cars plus hot rods. To register your vehicle go to http://ukwheelsevents.ning.com/page/ccs2017
- Sunday 16th July - Classic car run from Garstang to Fleetwood and then display vehicle at Fleetwood Festival of Transport. Start from the Crofters Hotel on the A6 in Garstang, through the country lanes of Wyre to Fleetwood with the first vehicle leaving at 9.30am. £15 per car which includes tea/coffee and a bacon sandwich for driver and one passenger (if required), rally plaque, and route book. As an incentive for clubs who bring 6 vehicles pay for 5, bring 12 pay for 9 and bring 25 pay for 20.
The Fleetwood Festival of Transport is a fun packed transport event for all the family attracting huge crowds and is a great day out for vehicle enthusiasts of all kinds and a perfect place to show off your pride and joy to appreciative visitors. Registration forms for the run are not yet available but let Shirley know if interested.
- PSCM - Sunday 23rd July 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- Silverstone Classic 28/29/30 July. Usually discount codes in Sprint magazine. Infield club parking. Good event with plenty of racing and then concerts in the evenings. Contact Heath for more details.
- Sunday 30th July -Lytham Hall Car Show. More info here: http://www.markwoodwardclassicevents.com/10th-lytham-hall-classic-car-motorcycle-show
- Fri 11th Aug – Mon 14th TVR 70th anniversary event weekend . Starting in Blackpool then RAF Cosford, Ebbw Vale and finally Llandow. More info in Sprint magazine and club website
- PSCM - Sunday 20th August 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- PSCM - Sunday 17th September 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon
- 1st October - Club season finale, Wentworth Woodhouse, Wentworth, South Yorkshire
- PSCM - Sunday 22nd October 2017, Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston. 9am - Noon